2017- 2018 Triathlon Saskatchewan Membership:
Membership with the Triathlon Saskatchewan is required for all athletes, coaches and officials who participate in our sanctioned events. Our membership categories include annual and single day licenses. Annual memberships, available for youth, juniors and adults, provide the benefits of membership for all STAC sanctioned activities through the course of the year including training and competition events. For those not as committed to the annual experience, we offer single day memberships (licenses) for all age groups.
Annual Memberships for the upcoming year go on sale every September 1st. From this date on, any annual membership is valid from the date of purchase for up to 13 months with the expiration date being September 30th. The 2017 Annual Memberships went on sale September 1st, 2017 with all memberships purchased since September 1st, 2017 being valid until September 30th, 2017. The 2019 Annual Memberships will go on sale September 1st, 2018.
Single day licenses are not sold by Triathlon Saskatchewan. Triathlon Saskatchewan single day licenses are sold by each individual event on our behalf.
2017 Annual Memberships expire September 30th, 2017. 2017- 2018 Annual Memberships are valid from date of purchase and expire September 30th, 2018.
Click on this line to purchase 2017- 2018 Triathlon Saskatchewan Annual Memberships
Want to mail in your member form? Access and download the form here.
If you have any questions about Triathlon Saskatchewan Membership rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual Adult STAC Membership Rate for 2016- 2017: $45
- Family Membership Rate: $90
- Annual Minor/Junior STAC Membership Rate: $20
- Adult Single Day Race Membership: $20
- Minor/Junior Single Day Race Membership: $10
- Adult Single-Day Clinic Participation Membership: $20
- Minor/Junior Single-Day Clinic Participation Membership: $10
- Adult Team Relay Membership: $10 per person on the relay team
If you do not wish to purchase your member on line you may download a Member Form Here and mail the form and check to:
PO Box 32080
Regina, SK S4N 7L2
Please report any discrepancies to email@example.com
STAC Membership Benefits:
Triathlon Saskatchewan Membership Waiver Details:
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims & Indemnity Agreement:
- To waive any and all claims that I have or may have in the future against The Organizers of any Triathlon Saskatchewan sanctioned event and its members, officers, employees, students, agents, sanctioning organization, volunteers and independent contractors (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Releasees”);
- To release the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in the sport of triathlon and any STAC sanctioned event due to any cause whatsoever INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS’ LIABILITY ACT, RSA 1980 c.0-3 AS AMENDED ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES;
- To hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any damage to the property of, personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation in the sport of triathlon and any STAC sanctioned event;
- This agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives in the event of my death or incapacity. In entering into this Agreement, I am not relying upon any oral or written representatives or statements made by the Releasees other than what is set forth in this Agreement; and
- I realize that, with this membership, I may be subject to unannounced drug testing as provided for by Triathlon Canada’s agreement with the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport.
- Day of Event membership extends to sanctioned event activities for the day of the event only.
- To grant full permission to the Sask. Triathlon Association Corp. to use event photographs and video images I appear in for Triathlon Saskatchewan promotional purposes.